I'm coming home part II
Tuesday, May 8, 2012 // 9:30 PM
Hey hey hey Earthlings.
We've been friends for too long, I wish I could present something more special. Anyways, I'm looking forward to 21st. It'll mark our 3 years of friendship. That's like less than three weeks from now? I
soooooo can't wait.
So, mid-term examination is coming soon. I wish everybody a good luck.
May this good month bless us with lots of happy and thoughtful moments.
I'm coming home part II
Tuesday, May 8, 2012 // 9:30 PM
Hey hey hey Earthlings.
We've been friends for too long, I wish I could present something more special. Anyways, I'm looking forward to 21st. It'll mark our 3 years of friendship. That's like less than three weeks from now? I
soooooo can't wait.
So, mid-term examination is coming soon. I wish everybody a good luck.
May this good month bless us with lots of happy and thoughtful moments.
all about us
just the four of us
get onboard a fast train,
travel on a jetplane, faraway and breakaway.
Layout by
mymostloved* re-edited by
Farrah