Relax I can fix it.
Thursday, December 1, 2011 // 11:12 AM
Sneaked into my neighbor's garden. And stole a small pot! Just kidding. It's my mom's. I decided after a month postponed on buying a plant at Gaya Street, Sunday market. Since couldn't buy it from there, i decided, to just dug into the garden in the backyard, and i found a plant in a small pot. It's quite nice though. So, December is here. Well, happy December to all. May this month, be a great month for all of us since it's the last 31 days of 2011. Soon we'll be having a new year! I don't want it to be so soon though. I still wanted to stay in 2011 a little bit longer. Oh well
Get well soon, Farrah Midori!
Relax I can fix it.
Thursday, December 1, 2011 // 11:12 AM
Sneaked into my neighbor's garden. And stole a small pot! Just kidding. It's my mom's. I decided after a month postponed on buying a plant at Gaya Street, Sunday market. Since couldn't buy it from there, i decided, to just dug into the garden in the backyard, and i found a plant in a small pot. It's quite nice though. So, December is here. Well, happy December to all. May this month, be a great month for all of us since it's the last 31 days of 2011. Soon we'll be having a new year! I don't want it to be so soon though. I still wanted to stay in 2011 a little bit longer. Oh well
Get well soon, Farrah Midori!
all about us
just the four of us
get onboard a fast train,
travel on a jetplane, faraway and breakaway.
Layout by
mymostloved* re-edited by
Farrah