Missed it
Monday, December 5, 2011 // 12:59 AM
What's my favorite song at this time last year. I can't recall. Totally. I think it's from Bill Withers for the song Ain't No Sunshine. Yeah, that's right. I think i kept that song played on repeat at this time last year. Sorry, couldn't post a video of it. My internet runs slow, like a friggin snail. Worst than snail i think.
Oh and yeah just finished the new layout. Thought it's more neat.
Labels: challenges
Missed it
Monday, December 5, 2011 // 12:59 AM
What's my favorite song at this time last year. I can't recall. Totally. I think it's from Bill Withers for the song Ain't No Sunshine. Yeah, that's right. I think i kept that song played on repeat at this time last year. Sorry, couldn't post a video of it. My internet runs slow, like a friggin snail. Worst than snail i think.
Oh and yeah just finished the new layout. Thought it's more neat.
Labels: challenges
all about us
just the four of us
get onboard a fast train,
travel on a jetplane, faraway and breakaway.
Layout by
mymostloved* re-edited by
Farrah