<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3332840084581419759?origin\x3dhttp://notasaintnorasinner.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

buildings with a hundred floors,
spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.

entries about chatbox links



Thanks for coming.please enjoy yourself while reading our posts.



us


Day 2: How much have you changed overall in 2011?
Thursday, December 15, 2011 // 2:15 AM

I've changed a lot. Well basically my height is still the same, I just grew 1cm. And early year I stop playing hockey. So I'm getting fat. I have this big thigh. Really big. Oh. And at first I didn't really care about having closest friends but then I realize I really need them. I need my best friends. The one that knew me so well. At first I feel awkward to be with them because we don't get along very well in the middle of the year but now we're okay. People change you know. I'm not really close to person I really love anymore. I just don't know why. Maybe I change a lot. Sometimes I don't take care the feelings of my closest friend. Sorry if I ever hurt you guys. Am I out of topic? Well, I better stop. That's all from me. Stay cool. Xo's