<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3332840084581419759?origin\x3dhttp://notasaintnorasinner.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

buildings with a hundred floors,
spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.

entries about chatbox links



Thanks for coming.please enjoy yourself while reading our posts.



us


Day 1: What has been your most memorable moment in 2011?
Wednesday, December 14, 2011 // 1:07 AM

My most memorable moment? Well maybe when I hang out with Aisha. It's been a long time since we talk. We were in a little bit fight middle of the year. But then we all go back closer and I get the chance to eat sushi with her again. Share my story again. Go the mall with her after school. But I'm looking forward to go and hangout with Aisha, Sasha and pan again. I just miss them so much. Oh and 2nd is when my sister told me that she's pregnant. I'm going to have my first nephew soon. I just can't wait and I hope to be the best aunt ever. ;)

Labels: