Day 1: What has been your most memorable moment in 2011?
Monday, December 12, 2011 // 2:06 PM
Hi! I miss you guys :)
Its been quiet a long time since i'm not posting anything right?
I'll try my best to post anything here okay?
Let me repeat the question
Day 1: What has been your most memorable moment in 2011?
The most memorable? I'm not sure but 2011 reminds me of my big exam .
And Malaysia's "Harimau Muda" (football team) raised their name up by winning their game in most.
And the moment when i fall in love with K-Pop/Korean stuff. Now i have so many bias there that i wish to meet them :')
Labels: challenges
Day 1: What has been your most memorable moment in 2011?
Monday, December 12, 2011 // 2:06 PM
Hi! I miss you guys :)
Its been quiet a long time since i'm not posting anything right?
I'll try my best to post anything here okay?
Let me repeat the question
Day 1: What has been your most memorable moment in 2011?
The most memorable? I'm not sure but 2011 reminds me of my big exam .
And Malaysia's "Harimau Muda" (football team) raised their name up by winning their game in most.
And the moment when i fall in love with K-Pop/Korean stuff. Now i have so many bias there that i wish to meet them :')
Labels: challenges
all about us
just the four of us
get onboard a fast train,
travel on a jetplane, faraway and breakaway.
Layout by
mymostloved* re-edited by
Farrah