Wishes
Saturday, November 5, 2011 // 4:20 PM
So, I'm here in Kl. I just wish my three friends, Aisha,Farrah n Sasha is here. So we can hangout. I don't have any friend here to go and hangout with me anywhere. So I'm pretty bored. Let's just wish that suddenly someone give you guys ticket to go here and hangout with me.
Wishes
Saturday, November 5, 2011 // 4:20 PM
So, I'm here in Kl. I just wish my three friends, Aisha,Farrah n Sasha is here. So we can hangout. I don't have any friend here to go and hangout with me anywhere. So I'm pretty bored. Let's just wish that suddenly someone give you guys ticket to go here and hangout with me.
all about us
just the four of us
get onboard a fast train,
travel on a jetplane, faraway and breakaway.
Layout by
mymostloved* re-edited by
Farrah