When it all went wrong
Saturday, November 5, 2011 // 3:57 AM
I don't know what's wrong with the template. I've been working on it since the last 5 hours. I did not realize it could me that long. And i seriously don't want to waste any of time working on it any further. This is as far as i can get. I'll work on it next time when i got my free times. But fewhhh *sigh, at least this latest one looks better than the old childish one. Well, the four of us, have been working our friendship as well these lately. And it has been good, spending time together. And we're officially opening this blog again. We hope we all learned something ;)
When it all went wrong
Saturday, November 5, 2011 // 3:57 AM
I don't know what's wrong with the template. I've been working on it since the last 5 hours. I did not realize it could me that long. And i seriously don't want to waste any of time working on it any further. This is as far as i can get. I'll work on it next time when i got my free times. But fewhhh *sigh, at least this latest one looks better than the old childish one. Well, the four of us, have been working our friendship as well these lately. And it has been good, spending time together. And we're officially opening this blog again. We hope we all learned something ;)
all about us
just the four of us
get onboard a fast train,
travel on a jetplane, faraway and breakaway.
Layout by
mymostloved* re-edited by
Farrah