<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3332840084581419759?origin\x3dhttp://notasaintnorasinner.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

buildings with a hundred floors,
spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.

entries about chatbox links



Thanks for coming.please enjoy yourself while reading our posts.



us


To realize what we used to have, we don't have it anymore
Sunday, November 13, 2011 // 4:08 AM

A DECEASED PERSON YOU WISH YOU COULD TALK TO
A person? Two actually. Kak Nia, Aunty Ning. Kak Nia was our servant and Aunty Ning was my mom's sister. They were gone so early. And i just wish they could watch me grow as healthy as, like they have taken care of me when i was young. I love them so much that i would be searching for them in my dreams. I wish i could talk to them. They are my inspiration. If i had one wish, i would like to meet them. Although, it has been years long since they are gone. They will always be in my memories. I don't know how to actually explain how meaningful they are to me. They are like diamonds. So precious, delicate and fragile.

I can never forgot what they have done for me. I love them so much. I hope they are doing good at the other world.

Labels: