buildings with a hundred floors, spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.
entriesaboutchatboxlinks
Thanks for coming.please enjoy yourself while reading our posts.
us
Pick up lines
Friday, November 25, 2011 // 8:19 PM
Day five: A song that you know all the words to. To be quite honest, i love music, i listen to them all the time. I listen anywhere i want to. So it's not impossible, for me to sing every word to a song. Especially, when it's my favorite. I memorize most rap lyrics. I first fell in love with rap, is for the Keep Your Hands Off My Girl sang by Good Charlotte, when i was... i can't recall. But it's just when the song became a hit. But... the song i'll be including for this challenge is
Since i really enjoy singing to it. And moreover, they are my favorite band, i memorize most of their songs. But gimme some rap, i certainly will memorize it as soon as possible.
Day five: A song that you know all the words to. To be quite honest, i love music, i listen to them all the time. I listen anywhere i want to. So it's not impossible, for me to sing every word to a song. Especially, when it's my favorite. I memorize most rap lyrics. I first fell in love with rap, is for the Keep Your Hands Off My Girl sang by Good Charlotte, when i was... i can't recall. But it's just when the song became a hit. But... the song i'll be including for this challenge is
Since i really enjoy singing to it. And moreover, they are my favorite band, i memorize most of their songs. But gimme some rap, i certainly will memorize it as soon as possible.