Phrase
Monday, November 21, 2011 // 2:17 PM
Sasha got a new challenge for all of us. I am somehow very excited. Till now i am yet to realize how posting this kind of things, is actually quite thrilling. And having this blog as well as having the three of em. I think this holiday, apart of the four of us being in quite distant now. I guess absence does make your heart grow fonder. It's now then i realized, how important they are to me. I miss them... like so much! All the three of them.
And that answers the DAY15- THE PERSON YOU MISS THE MOST.
Labels: journals
Phrase
Monday, November 21, 2011 // 2:17 PM
Sasha got a new challenge for all of us. I am somehow very excited. Till now i am yet to realize how posting this kind of things, is actually quite thrilling. And having this blog as well as having the three of em. I think this holiday, apart of the four of us being in quite distant now. I guess absence does make your heart grow fonder. It's now then i realized, how important they are to me. I miss them... like so much! All the three of them.
And that answers the DAY15- THE PERSON YOU MISS THE MOST.
Labels: journals
all about us
just the four of us
get onboard a fast train,
travel on a jetplane, faraway and breakaway.
Layout by
mymostloved* re-edited by
Farrah