<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3332840084581419759?origin\x3dhttp://notasaintnorasinner.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

buildings with a hundred floors,
spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.

entries about chatbox links



Thanks for coming.please enjoy yourself while reading our posts.



us


The person you wish you could be.
Friday, November 11, 2011 // 9:31 PM

Well I would say her. Yeah. She's beautiful and when I look at her i feel so insecure.

But there's thing you should know about her. When growing up, people would say she's weird because she's way taller then anybody. And with her unique face, sometimes people told her that she have a tarantula eyes, and she should take LIP-o-suction because of her sexy lips.

But she proves to everybody that she can be a somebody. She's a successful model. And I wish I could be like her. She doesn't take any negative comment. I adore her ;)

Labels: