A deceased person you wish you could talk to
Sunday, November 13, 2011 // 10:37 PM
My grandfather maybe. While I grow I didn't see him a lot. I didn't have the chance to even talk to him. Maybe when I was a little girl. Before he passed away, he got sick and he don't talk that much. I never heard him talking. He's a quite man. He don't talk a lot. But I wish I can talk to him before he go, but to bad, I don't have the chance to do that.
Labels: challenges
A deceased person you wish you could talk to
Sunday, November 13, 2011 // 10:37 PM
My grandfather maybe. While I grow I didn't see him a lot. I didn't have the chance to even talk to him. Maybe when I was a little girl. Before he passed away, he got sick and he don't talk that much. I never heard him talking. He's a quite man. He don't talk a lot. But I wish I can talk to him before he go, but to bad, I don't have the chance to do that.
Labels: challenges
all about us
just the four of us
get onboard a fast train,
travel on a jetplane, faraway and breakaway.
Layout by
mymostloved* re-edited by
Farrah