The person you hate most/caused you pain
Friday, November 18, 2011 // 9:49 PM
Day12.
Who? Maybe there are some people. Not that many lah. 2-3 person. But I can't tell who. I just feel like I wanna punch them on their face. But I don't have the balls to do that. Haha. Well it's wrong to just punch people. So I'll just punch them in my dream :)
Labels: challenges
The person you hate most/caused you pain
Friday, November 18, 2011 // 9:49 PM
Day12.
Who? Maybe there are some people. Not that many lah. 2-3 person. But I can't tell who. I just feel like I wanna punch them on their face. But I don't have the balls to do that. Haha. Well it's wrong to just punch people. So I'll just punch them in my dream :)
Labels: challenges
all about us
just the four of us
get onboard a fast train,
travel on a jetplane, faraway and breakaway.
Layout by
mymostloved* re-edited by
Farrah