Day 3 ;)
Tuesday, November 8, 2011 // 11:03 PM
Someone from your childhood.
Well I would say my lovely mother. Even though we are far apart she's still there with me through out my journey of growing up.. She help me growing up with the love of a mother. She care for me. I know my mother loves me. But we will never how big her love towards us. Before I go out of topic, that is all for day 3. ;)
Labels: challenges
Day 3 ;)
Tuesday, November 8, 2011 // 11:03 PM
Someone from your childhood.
Well I would say my lovely mother. Even though we are far apart she's still there with me through out my journey of growing up.. She help me growing up with the love of a mother. She care for me. I know my mother loves me. But we will never how big her love towards us. Before I go out of topic, that is all for day 3. ;)
Labels: challenges
all about us
just the four of us
get onboard a fast train,
travel on a jetplane, faraway and breakaway.
Layout by
mymostloved* re-edited by
Farrah