<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/3332840084581419759?origin\x3dhttp://notasaintnorasinner.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

buildings with a hundred floors,
spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.

entries about chatbox links



Thanks for coming.please enjoy yourself while reading our posts.



us


Day 2- your crush
Monday, November 7, 2011 // 12:23 AM

My crush is my one and only boyfriend. He's sweet, caring, loving, get jealous easily, hard to cheer him up when he's sad n etc. there's so many things to describe with words. He love me for who I am. I can be really ugly that day But he still says im beautiful and I won't need to worry about it.
I act stupid and goofy when I'm with him and he's like my best friend. When I'm down, he's the one trying to cheer me up even sometimes when we fought, our ego is to big but we manage to solve it. Some people may not see how charming he is, but to me he's perfect. I share everything with him and I love him. It's early to say this but I'm hoping he's the guy that will be by my side to hold me through my tough times to share our lives together ;)
I can't stop talking about him. Haaha. That's all for tonight guys

Labels: