Day 13
Friday, November 18, 2011 // 9:50 PM
Someone you wish could forgive you.
I'll say my dad. I've done so many things that made him worried and angry. I just don't know when he's feeling hurt. I love him and he done so many things for me. I wish he can forgive me with the wrong things I've made.
Labels: challenges
Day 13
Friday, November 18, 2011 // 9:50 PM
Someone you wish could forgive you.
I'll say my dad. I've done so many things that made him worried and angry. I just don't know when he's feeling hurt. I love him and he done so many things for me. I wish he can forgive me with the wrong things I've made.
Labels: challenges
all about us
just the four of us
get onboard a fast train,
travel on a jetplane, faraway and breakaway.
Layout by
mymostloved* re-edited by
Farrah