<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3332840084581419759?origin\x3dhttp://notasaintnorasinner.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

buildings with a hundred floors,
spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.

entries about chatbox links



Thanks for coming.please enjoy yourself while reading our posts.



us


Day 10 and 11
Thursday, November 17, 2011 // 12:28 AM

Day 10- the person that gave your favorite memory

Let me think. Well mostly my family and people who are close to me. Yeah. They give me lots and lots of memory. Good ones, bad ones, funny ones and others. Memories will never fade. They will be there forever (as for me lah). I hope someday I'll be a good memory to someone. Not the bad memory okay? We're still young and let's make more favorite memories for us to keep ;)


Day 11- the person that you know that is going through the worst of time.

This is a hard question. Let me think for awhile k?.........

Can I say it's me? Maybe what I'm about to tell happen to someone else, but someone close, I don't know. So I'll write about me.
When I was just a little girl. I already witness an incident. When my parents were about to divorce, I was there. It happened in front of my eyes. I was only 4 when that happen. Pretty young huh? I cried so hard, I can't do anything. I tried to stop them, but who would listen to a little kid? When they fight over me, my mum surrender, she took her bags and run away. I was crying begging her not to go. But she had to leave. My older sister was there too. She can't do anything. And that moment I feel like I already lost my mum. So then I live with my dad, I go to my mum place when it's holiday. But it's hard growing up without the love of a mum. Of my mum. Not that she's gone, she's just so far. I wanna eat what she cooks everyday. I want her to be in my life when I was a little girl. I sometimes hope that she and my dad didn't divorce but Allah has planned everything, so as for me, I have to accept it with a open heart :')

Labels: