<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3332840084581419759?origin\x3dhttp://notasaintnorasinner.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

buildings with a hundred floors,
spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.

entries about chatbox links



Thanks for coming.please enjoy yourself while reading our posts.



us


DAY 09 – A SONG THAT YOU WISH YOU HEARD ON THE RADIO
Tuesday, November 29, 2011 // 3:28 PM

I don't listen to radio that much. I prefer my own playlist. So, for a song i wish i hear on the radio? Mmm. I don't know. I discover songs from Youtube. I surf the internet everyday. I usually just listen what the radio has to play. It depends on my mood, sometimes i love blues, jazz, or perhaps rock n' roll and just jamming, acoustic, or what the hell. I love all kinds of music. Radio is sick, in a bad way, nowadays, they only paid to play commercials. So it's getting boring, even in the car, my parents will play their mix tapes rather than the radio. So i wouldn't mind, play anything but commercials, i'd listen to the oldies once in a while. I'll leave this post with Queen, I Want To Break Free. Remembering Freddie Mercury and his gangs, forever in memories.


Labels: