buildings with a hundred floors, spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.
entriesaboutchatboxlinks
Thanks for coming.please enjoy yourself while reading our posts.
us
Day 08 – A song that describes you
Monday, November 28, 2011 // 4:17 PM
I guess, this will be the hardest one. I can't really decide what song describes me right now. I am not in love neither am i the broken-hearted girl. I just adore music. It takes times to decide what song to pick, but i guess. I'll leave this post with a song. My all time favorite:--
I guess, this will be the hardest one. I can't really decide what song describes me right now. I am not in love neither am i the broken-hearted girl. I just adore music. It takes times to decide what song to pick, but i guess. I'll leave this post with a song. My all time favorite:--