D14 — Someone you’ve drifted away from
Saturday, November 19, 2011 // 4:21 PM
My friends? Families? Almost like everyone. Mostly, it's from the people around me. It's holiday, part of me needs sometimes alone. And another part of me just want to spend it with my friends.
Someone just popped out in my mind. And yeah... I think we barely talk now. Even if we pass each other, i'll be looking at the other side, just to ignore eye-contact. Am i too cruel? Am i too naive for my own feelings? LOL this is a story of forbidden love. OMG... I'm telling ya there's no such, happy endings as seen in Disney's fairytales. It's all a total bullshit! Your prince is marrying another girl. They don't love each other now, but soon they'll find their own ways to each other's heart. Just wait for it and when the time comes, i'll be standing right next to you saying "I've told you so." Say goodbye to your prince, darling
SMILE, GIRL
AHAHAHA, omg, i sound just like the Evil Queen. Kbye
AHAHAHA, omg, i sound just like the Evil Queen. Kbye
Labels: challenges


