D10 — The person that gave you your favorite memory
Tuesday, November 15, 2011 // 11:57 PM
This. I've been waiting long enough to write this! Well. That person... Idk. I have a lot of good memories with a lot of people, I don't even know how to decide which one's my favorite. Because all of the good memories, are my favorite. Every single of em.
Sorry, if i sound sarcastic in my last post. I didn't mean to.
Labels: challenges
D10 — The person that gave you your favorite memory
Tuesday, November 15, 2011 // 11:57 PM
This. I've been waiting long enough to write this! Well. That person... Idk. I have a lot of good memories with a lot of people, I don't even know how to decide which one's my favorite. Because all of the good memories, are my favorite. Every single of em.
Sorry, if i sound sarcastic in my last post. I didn't mean to.
Labels: challenges
all about us
just the four of us
get onboard a fast train,
travel on a jetplane, faraway and breakaway.
Layout by
mymostloved* re-edited by
Farrah