<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3332840084581419759?origin\x3dhttp://notasaintnorasinner.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

buildings with a hundred floors,
spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.

entries about chatbox links



Thanks for coming.please enjoy yourself while reading our posts.



us


Day15- the person you miss the most
Sunday, November 20, 2011 // 11:34 PM

Currently I'm in KL so I miss my sister. Yeah. Haha. She doesn't have any friend at home when everybody's going to work. So back home I'm with her when I'm not in school. She's pregnant and I hope she's fine. I miss rubbing her big tummy. And watch her tummy move. I also miss to fight with her. So, hope to see her soon !

Labels: