Come shine
Wednesday, November 9, 2011 // 3:07 AM
Someone from my childhood
Sorry i missed out the day 3. But here it goes. Someone from my childhood, it would be Khadijah. I spent a lot of my times with her and our friends. We went for kindergarten together as well. She's my cousin, there are so many memories i would like to share. But it's not enough. Long short story, she's the best part of my childhood and till up now. We went for high school together, three years so far in a same class. A lot of drama, i guess that's life.My dream
Based on Sasha's dream, mine is so close to her. I wanna pass this exam so badly, that i can't stop thinking about it lately. And i wanna do proud to people i loved. And to the people who have underestimated me. I must admit, i regret, for not doing my best for this exam. I don't know how am i going to pass. I'll just leave it to God for what will happen next. But all i wished and dreamt for, for a lifetime is to be a successful women and mother in future.
just to be honest, the last two post, is making me go to a certain where i wanted to shed tears. their words just somehow moved me, or maybe i'm just a bit too emotional
Labels: challenges


