Cheers
Sunday, November 6, 2011 // 3:41 AM
Wow? I can't believe it's been one years, for this two lovebirds. Yeah, i am sure they have been holding strong through rough times, together. I'm so proud of you, Ili! May you two last!
Thanks for him for taking care of you for us! Sorry for the rough times we made you go through. Sorry for not being there when you needed us the most. Let's cheers for this relationship and our friendship!
(Click image to go to the post)
Cheers
Sunday, November 6, 2011 // 3:41 AM
Wow? I can't believe it's been one years, for this two lovebirds. Yeah, i am sure they have been holding strong through rough times, together. I'm so proud of you, Ili! May you two last!
Thanks for him for taking care of you for us! Sorry for the rough times we made you go through. Sorry for not being there when you needed us the most. Let's cheers for this relationship and our friendship!
(Click image to go to the post)
all about us
just the four of us
get onboard a fast train,
travel on a jetplane, faraway and breakaway.
Layout by
mymostloved* re-edited by
Farrah