<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3332840084581419759?origin\x3dhttp://notasaintnorasinner.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

buildings with a hundred floors,
spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.

entries about chatbox links



Thanks for coming.please enjoy yourself while reading our posts.



us


Her.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 // 4:16 PM

Hey :)
I'd been reading the last post from Sasha. Since she had described all of us except herself. I think I'm gonna tell about her now. So, Sasha is one of a kind, the one that likes shopping a lot. She's girly girl, as far as I can say she's totally girly (for me). She's pretty and hot. Once you get to know her, you'll see how friendly she is and how amazing she is, I'm sure you'll be surprise. The first time I met her, I wasn't kinda like her so well, but ever since we got to know each other, i sort of realize that she's not that bad actually. She's talented. The way she make me feel better, It mean the world to me to have her. Sometimes, she kinda be so irritating but somehow she's like an angel too. And I hope I'll never lose her. Last but not least, again- she's hot. such a hotties. make sure that dude stick with u. lol ;D peace.